Tax Compliance Services
Our corporate tax specialists advise on complex compliance on a daily basis, ensuring our clients are compliant with tax laws but also maximising the claims and reliefs available to them. We take care of your corporate tax compliance work – allowing you to focus on your core business.
We can help you through our tax compliance services, which typically include:
- Registration of the Company with the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
- Preparation and filing of the Company’s annual companies income tax returns with the FIRS
- Assisting to file annual transfer pricing return
- Processing and obtaining of Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) for the Company
- Preparing and filing of the Company’s monthly VAT returns with the relevant local VAT office
- Assisting to remit withholding tax (WHT) deducted from the suppliers’ invoices and following up with the with the tax authority to obtain receipts
- Liaising with the Revenue to resolve queries and issues relating to all tax issues, if any
- Registering the Company and its employee with the relevant State Internal Revenue Service, National Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF), National Housing Fund (NHF) and Industrial Training Fund (ITF).
- Computation of employee tax (PAYE) and NHF Contribution
- Remittance of monthly PAYE and NHF to the appropriate tax authorities
- Representing the Company at tax audit conducted by FIRS and State internal Revenue Service and resolving issues that may arise there from