BDO provides business establishment & immigration support services which include the following:
- Obtaining expatriate quota (statutory permission to employ expatriates);
- Obtaining business permits;
- Resident permits for expatriate staff and families;
- Temporary Work Permits (90 day permits with renewable options);
- Offshore Permits;
- STR Visas;
- Statutory licenses and other Industry specific government approvals.
At BDO, we have substantial expertise in providing advice to clients on regulatory compliance. We advise local and foreign clients in a diverse range of industries engaged in international transactions who carry on business in Nigeria, either directly or through subsidiaries, on the complexities of Nigerian law.